Enter the 2014 Aurora Awards!
Sponsored by FLORIDA HOMEBUILDER magazine and the Southeast Building Conference, this annual competition honors excellence in building and design.
Deadline: Monday, May 15, 2014
Builders, remodelers, architects, land planners, interior merchandising and designers may submit residential and light commercial from projects completed after January 1, 2013. Entries are limited to projects in the Southeastern United States and the Eastern Caribbean.
- Attached For Sale Home
- Detached Single Family Home
- Custom Home – One of a Kind
- Remodeling, Restoration or Historical Restoration
- Landscape/Pool Design – Outdoor Spaces
- Interior Merchandising
- Interior Detail
- Commercial Projects
- Energy and Sustainability Projects
- Residential Developments
- Rental Apartment Community
- Recreational Facility
- Retirement Community
- Site Planning – Pre-Development
HOW TO ENTER
Aurora Awards Submittal is done through an online site. You can register, complete your entry forms, and upload images, drawings, and plans by submitting everything here.
Regular Entries - $250 each
*No refunds will be issued
Click here to see the 2013 Aurora Award winners.